Top 5 Reasons to Live in Corona, CA
Are you thinking of moving to California? Whether for work or retirement, California’s communities remain at the top of the list of best places to live in. However, there’s more to the Golden State than Los Angeles or San Francisco. Here are five reasons to live in Corona, CA, a city in Riverside County that offers a first-rate quality of life for its residents.
1. It’s a safe and quiet suburb – It’s hard to imagine finding a safe and quiet place in the country’s most populous state, but the truth is, such places exist. This is what makes Corona’s safe and quiet suburbs number one among the reasons to live in Corona, CA. Young families, established professionals, and retirees alike will love it here. It also has an ethnically diverse community that is made up of young and well-educated families.
2. Only an hour’s drive from downtown L.A. – Here’s another excellent proposition to live in Corona — you’re only an hour’s drive away from downtown L.A.! Number two in the reasons to live in Corona, CA: the city’s proximity from the City of Angels makes it an excellent choice when you’re looking for a more affordable residence.
3. Home to an exciting dining scene – It may be a quiet suburb, but that doesn’t mean it’s a bare and isolated place. In fact, the exciting dining scene here makes it into the list of top reasons to live in Corona, CA. If you love to eat out, you’ll surely enjoy the varied dining establishments; choose from Mexican, American, Caribbean, Asian, and Greek cuisine, among others.
4. There’s a golf course open for public play – For retirees who are looking for an activity to help keep them in shape, there’s a well-kept golf course open for public play. The Dos Lagos Golf Course boasts a picturesque backdrop of South Corona as you practice your swing on its fairways, water hazards, and sand traps. The golf course is also a popular events venue for weddings, private parties, and corporate events.
5. Many fun outdoor activities for the kids – Meanwhile, Corona has something to offer for the kids as well. If you’re looking for more reasons to live in Corona, CA, you’ll be delighted to know that the city has an indoor go-kart racing track facility, an interactive Renaissance family-friendly fair, as well as playgrounds and parks for weekend picnics. Fly a kite, go for a walk with your dog, or have a BBQ — Corona is an ideal hub for you and your family.