SoCal Property Enterprises is a full-service HOA management company that serves Orange County, Riverside, Northridge, and the Los Angeles metropolitan area. We are founded on the vision of raising the bar for Orange County property management services and adjacent areas. If your property in Orange County is in need of professional property and HOA management services, SoCal Property Enterprises will be able to provide everything you require.
Our team of experts in property management are trained in accounting, customer service, construction and maintenance, and fees collection. In addition, we have partnered with property residents’ associations and their Boards of Directors to make town hall meetings and membership assemblies positive and constructive experiences for everyone by preparing meeting agendas and minutes.
We understand that residents of managed properties located in Orange County have very high standards of living. Therefore, we offer tailor-made programs for each property, considering the unique needs and expectations of their residents. The associations we serve include townhouses, estates, condominiums, master associations, and clusters of single-family homes, all presenting particular challenges unique to each type of property.
We offer the following customized services to each of our clients:
- Structural auditing and preventive maintenance services. Our property managers conduct regular inspection of all structures in the community, such as common areas and individual houses or units. We have engaged the services of an in-house licensed contractor to implement regular maintenance programs to make sure that our managed properties comply with Orange County fire and building safety codes.
- Resident and member engagement. We take the initiative in organizing events for residents and tenants to improve their overall quality of life. We also work with homeowners’ associations to set up committees for one-off projects.
- Accounting and collection services. We collect association dues, follow up on delinquent accounts, and operate an automatic clearing house service (direct deposit) for the association members. We also offer financial accounting services for other requirements as specified by the client.
- Vendor selection and management. With years of experience in dealing with different vendors, we are experts in choosing and supervising vendors for all of our activities and projects. We are known for our untarnished integrity in vendor transactions.
- Professional training for board members and association officers. We conduct training orientations and seminars for officers and board members of community associations to equip them with the tools needed to help them go about their duties as community leaders.
We are committed to keeping the lives of our managed properties’ residents safer and enjoyable. If you wish to contact SoCal to discuss your Orange County HOA management requirements, you may call us at 951-270-3700. You may also send an inquiry through the contact form.