SoCal Property Enterprises is a full-service HOA management company. We are committed to raising the standard for Riverside property management services as well as those for nearby counties. If you are searching for a company to manage your planned community in Riverside and other areas in Southern California, you need not look any further.
Our team is composed of experts in all aspects of property management. They are trained in customer service, construction and maintenance best practices, financial accounting, collection services, and vendor selection and management. We also offer clerical services such as taking down minutes of meetings and agenda preparation, and have partnered with the Boards of Directors of several managed properties to give residents and tenants the excellent service they truly deserve.
The communities we serve present challenges that are unique to Riverside; HOA management is among them. Our clients are among the most demanding when it comes to their needs, and we are proud to say that we have not just met their expectations—we have exceeded them. We offer custom programs that take into account the unique needs of each property we manage, which includes clusters of single-family homes, townhouses, condominiums, estates, and master associations.
The custom programs we offer include the following:
- Professional training for board members and officers. These include orientations for newly-elected board members and seminars for association treasurers.
- Community and member engagement. We help organize events for residents and homeowners, and consult with the board to appoint sub-committees for property projects.
- Collection and accounting services. We offer financial accounting services for accounts payable, accounts receivable, and others. We also follow up on delinquent accounts for association dues and offer an automatic clearing house service (direct deposit) for the convenience of association members.
- Structural auditing and preventive maintenance. Our property managers conduct periodic inspection of all community structures such as houses and common areas. With the help of our in-house licensed contractor, we develop and implement preventive maintenance programs to keep our communities in top condition and in compliance with building and fire safety codes.
- Vendor selection and management. We have years of experience in vendor relations, which gives us an edge in selecting and managing vendors for both SoCal and our respective clients.
If you wish to reach SoCal to discuss your Riverside property management requirements, you may call us at (888) 828-9444. You may also send us an inquiry through our contact form.